Click on the relevant headings below
find details about booking your
Simply Walk Holiday
If we have to Cancel or Change your Holiday.
In exceptional circumstances, we may have to make changes to your holiday after
booking, or cancel confirmed bookings. Whilst we make every effort to avoid changes
and cancellations we reserve the right to do so.
If we have to cancel or make major changes to your holiday before departure we will tell you as soon as possible. Major changes include changing the start or end date of your holiday, changing the length of your holiday or changing the location of your holiday. If the change or cancellation is
within 14 days of the start of your holiday you will be entitled to a maximum compensation of £25.00 per person. You will then have the choice of:
• Accepting the changes proposed by us, if we have to shorten your holiday you would be refunded the difference.
• Taking an alternative holiday of similar length with the difference in price being refunded if the new holiday is cheaper and with no extra charge if the holiday is of higher value
• Receiving a full refund of any monies paid, accepting no compensation be payable (above the £25.00 mentioned above)
We will not pay any expenses, costs or losses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation or change. Due to the nature of our walking holidays, minor changes may sometimes be necessary. These include:
• Changes to accommodation to another of the same standard in the same village or area.
• Staying in the same accommodation on consecutive nights.
• Any other change not listed as a major change above.
If any change results in extra transport of you or your luggage being necessary, we will provide this gratis. We will, if practicable, advise you before departure of any minor changes, however we are not obliged to do so or to pay you any compensation.
No compensation will be paid if we cancel your holiday due to your failure to comply with any of the booking conditions – e.g. not completing payment for your walk as stipulated.